Tuesday 4 October 2011

new photos feat the blazer





im not a poser. so i just put normal photos of me on chictopia, chicismo and lookbook.

i just love this outfit, especially the skirt, its just soo colourful and im trying to get rid of black. im also trying to branch out of my comfort zone and i feel this photo is the best for that

i also wore this one out, to the beach with my friends and i got soo much compliments. but i had to take off the blazer because as hot as it looks its just not comfortable, and like i said, im more of a style over comfort person.

also, i disliked the shoes, and how my claves looked, so i only photographed knee up. but the shoes i wore are gorgeous and deserve a mention! aldo wedges,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments.. it means the world to me!