Monday 21 November 2011

Tomorrow this time i will be in france!

ahh its so exciting! tomorrow i embark on the massive journey to france :)
I will spend most of my time in bordeaux but will spend most of the time in paris
i will take heaps of photos to share: we are going to the lourve, the eiffel towers, art museums and soo much more!

also while in france, I will do the blog in two languages, the first half will be english (obviously)
but i will also do half of it french, in order to immerse myself in the culture!

i cant wait to share with you my experiences

xo

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! Going to France is my dream! I can not wait to see all of the photos. Have fun! :)
    Hannah
    A Little Burd Told Me..

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments.. it means the world to me!