Saturday 17 March 2012



Flower power





So I finally returned with this extremely floral ensemble!
Bustier: Forever New
Shoes: NewLook (europe)
Coat: Sass & Bide 

ahh so im now in the final year of school, life is soo stressful. It doesnt help that I ahve started dieting but hopefully this blog van be an outlet for my stress

Recently I have also developed an interest in impressionism. I never like impressionism because I felt that it had no meaning, I really enjoy decihpering meanings, but impressionism is not about meaning, its about catching life at that particular moment, its beautiful, and i will definately be posting on here about it

also, my reading list stuffed up, so i can no longer be following back, leave your url and i will comment back if you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments.. it means the world to me!