Wednesday 5 October 2011

an oufit avec the boots

so the boots featured in this post have made a return, in my outfit:


there are a few stories to tell from this one. its not as good as the rest because i had to give up early and so i had less photos to work with. also its really sunny and i prefer cloudy weather when doing shooting, again it was self timer and trip pod. thirdly my neighbours (who are like 4, were having a little party with they friends so i wasnt able to fully concentrate)

as for the actual outfit. the boots are soo comfy, period. also i was really upset, because i have put on a bit of winter pounds and the shorts hardly fit me now.

but yees i think that is all i have to say about this outfit.

thanks to my readers- i know you're out there somewhere!

http://tastingforbiddenfruits.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-shoes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments.. it means the world to me!